Information for Buyers & Sellers
Metro Area: Reno-Sparks Metro Area
County: Washoe County
City: Incline Village
Zip Code: 89451, 89450The town center is 6,350 feet (1,940 m) above sea level.
- According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 21.7 square miles (56.3 km2), of which 21.5 square miles (55.8 km2) is land and 0.19 square miles (0.5 km2), or 0.97%, is water.
- Several creeks cross Incline Village on the way to Crystal Bay, Lake Tahoe. Heading east from Stateline Point, these include First, Second and Third Creeks, then Incline Creek, and finally Mill Creek at the eastern end. As of 2020, Incline Village’s population is 10,475 people.
- The median single-family residence in Incline Village for 2021 was $2,947,500. For Condominiums, the median is $720,000 (Non-Lakefront properties).
- Compared to the rest of the country, Incline Village’s cost of living is 72% higher than the U.S. average.
- Ask a REALTOR® for more information on local statistics.
STATE & REGIONAL INFO
- ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES – Green Home Guide
- FAIR HOUSING – NAR’s Field Guide to Fair Housing
- FORECLOSURE INFO – ForeclosurehelpforNevadans.org
- NEVADA COUNTIES – Click here for information on NV counties
- REAL ESTATE GLOSSARY – Glossary of Real Estate terms
- RENTAL – Nevada Cares Housing Assistance Program
- TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure rule
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HUD) Homeownership: Nevada